Thursday, August 28, 2008

*Lights* Camera ◙ Action! Take 3...

Seems like the movie posts have been a big hit in blogger world :)~ so this week, I present to you comedies. We all could benefit from a good laugh or two :) he hee, and like the old saying (that is very true)~ "Laughter is the best medicine." Here are some of my favorite comedies.


"NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION"



"SIXTEEN CANDLES"
LONG DUCK DONG was HILARIOUS!



"KINDERGARTEN COP"
This clip is called *WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO? LOL - the last few kids are funny!*


"LIFE STINKS" (1991)
-
A rich businessman makes a bet he can survive on the streets of a rough Los Angeles neighborhood for 30 days completely penniless. During his stay he discovers another side of life and falls in love with with a homeless woman. Although the plot summary doesn't seem funny, there's one scene in this movie that always cracks me up.


"AMERICAN PIE" (The original)


What are your favorite comedies?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

we did watch the first one together and that movie is always funny...what happened to Chevy Chase? he became un-funny

16 Candles is another of those really good flicks.."automobile, what automobile?"

Some of my favorites include: Caddy Shack, Bachelor Party, Airplane (1 & 2)Friday (no joke) and The Naked Gun series.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Love Chevy Chase in any movie.. American Pie was great..Life Stinks was pretty funny.. And Kindergarten Cop that scene was pretty funny. too.. I love anything with Robin Williams as well.. great post BTW..

Anonymous said...

History of the World, Part 1, Young Frankenstein and Airplane 1&2

Tara said...

I loved "National Lampoons Vacation" and "Kindergarten Cop"!

Also love: "The Three Amigos", "The Money Pit", "Young Frankenstein", "Clueless", "School of Rock", "Orange County" and "Anchorman" just to name a few.

Churlita said...

The Airplane movies cracked me up and so did Blazing Saddles. I still think Superbad is pretty damn funny too.

laura b. said...

I LOVE comedies! I like all the ones you listed. My favorites are probably Spinal Tap and all the rest by Christopher Guest and Co. I also love silly stuff like Zoolander and Heavyweights.

MrManuel said...

Hmm...

Three Amigos
Cable Guy
Tropic Thunder
Zoolander

to name a few...

dmarks said...

Ghostbusters.

*Renee* said...

THANK YOU ALL for your answers :)!