Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday Scavenger Shots #3 (ONE)

This week's word *ONE* was chosen by the *one* and only K_Sra. Over the weekends, I tend to take things slow and not go on the internet as much but I did stop by Evil-E's page and was shocked to see how he represented the number *ONE*. Awwwwwwwwwww, he is so cute when he shows his softer side :o) *blushes* and I know I definitely can't beat his creativity!!! Obviously, I know this isn't a competition but I'm not very good with words at times - and that's why I love adding pictures and videos to my posts. Anyways, enough blabbing and back to square *one* ;)! Evil-E is my #1!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, how cute. You guys are so adorable. Good pictures.

Churlita said...

You guys are killing me. You're so cute.

Tara said...

You two are such a cute couple! Great photos, Renee!

laura b. said...

Very nice salute to the evil man in your life ;-)

PS- You seem to express yourself well...I don't think you have a problem with words.

Anonymous said...

You did just fine with words....

Thanks my ONE and only!!! I love you.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

a very cute couple you guys make..

*Renee* said...

Thanks to all who responded :)!

k_sra said...

I especially like his incarceration shot. Classy! ; P

prisoner of love, mebbe?